Re: [O] Fixing footnote HTML

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Fixing footnote HTML
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 23:19:43 -0700

On 3/24/13, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> It is for me.  Screenshots help a lot with those issues,
> especially when they are often not bugs, but small quirks
> wrt personal preferences.  Thanks for sending screenshots
> if you can.

Screenshot is not feasible ATM.  However, the example I showed was a
copy paste from my most recent blog post.

===
Footnotes:
1

They possibly include aysmptomatic also, just as HIV-infected people
can be asymptomatic. They are readily
==

So in Firefox for me at least, there is no blank line between
Footnotes: and 1.

Strange.

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY
can get it.  There is NO hope without action.  This means YOU.