Re: [O] :EXPORT_FILE_NAME: in new exporter possible?

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] :EXPORT_FILE_NAME: in new exporter possible?
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 17:13:47 +0100

Am 25.03.2013 16:54, schrieb Bastien:
What about this patch?

I don't think Gnus should be switching major modes just to get fontification and definitely not with Org.

The change in Gnus is then trivial (see other patch).

Again, I'd rather have a derived mode (org-safe-mode, perhaps) that simply switches off anything related to loading other files, changing setups and executing code. This is useful in other situations as well and if one determines that the file is safe the full org-mode can be switched on and the file reloaded if necessary. That makes the patch in Gnus even more trivial (if they really can't use a more sensible method of fontiffication).

Regards,
--
Achim.

(on the road :-)