Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Annotations break paragraphs

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Annotations break paragraphs
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:38:00 +0100

Hi,

Patch applied and tested -- looks good! Thanks.

Annotations now work again both inside and at the end of paragraphs and
list items, without introducing unwanted paragraph breaks or swallowing
wanted ones. I haven't looked specifically for corner cases, but I've
successfully exported a fairly long document with lots of annotations.

Minor cosmetic annoyance: An extra space is inserted
before the annotation.

Pending the introduction of a dedicated syntax, could we have this fix
in master please?

Yours,
Christian