Re: [O] Bug formatting source code in new latex exporter

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] Bug formatting source code in new latex exporter
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:28:31 -0400

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:09:37PM +0100, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

> >> That's the most reasonable option, indeed.
> >>
> >> The following patch implements :long-listing attribute for src-blocks.
> >>
> >> What do you think?
> >
> > Works for me.
>
> Good. I wonder if :long wouldn't be better. Since the attribute only
> applies to src-blocks, the "listing" is redundant.

Either way. `:long t' seems a bit less self-documenting than
`:long-listing', but shorter is always better w/ attributes.

> > BTW, a couple of other small things:
> >
> >       1. I think `elisp' should be added to the default
> >       `org-latex-minted-langs'.
>
> There is no "elisp" language in Babel, is it? I think it's "emacs-lisp".

Maybe it's an in-built alias. This works w/ emacs -Q [...]:

#+BEGIN_SRC elisp
  "hello"
#+END_SRC

> >       2. Unrelated, but I spent some time trying to get relative file
> >       links working. At least in Acrobat Reader on windows, the only
> >       way file links work is with no protocol at all
> >       (\url{path/to/file}).
>
> Do you mean the "file:" part should be dropped for files with a relative
> path?

Yes. Actually, I think it should be dropped from ALL "file:" urls,
relative or absolute.

rick