[O] problem opening web links

From: 42 147
Subject: [O] problem opening web links
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:09:07 -0400

Mailing list,

I get the following error whenever I call the function org-open-at-point
on a web link while Firefox is already running:

"Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new
window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart
your system."

These links apparently require their own instance of Firefox. If I open
Firefox with one of the links, then the others will open in that
instance. But if I open Firefox for some other business first, I receive
the above error message.

Any help is appreciated,

42