Re: [O] :session question

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] :session question
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:35:35 -0600

Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:

[...]
> Is that just not working for me?  And any ideas, what I could do about
> it?

I have no good ideas.  Is the `org-babel-default-header-args:R' variable
defined on your system before you load this file?  If not, maybe you
should be sure to add

  (require 'ob-R)

to your emacs initialization.  If the ":" in the variable name is
somehow confusing your Emacs, then possibly you could use the alternate
format of specifying file local variables (see the info link in my
attached example).

I hope one of these works, aside from that I have no idea why our Emacs
versions would differ in such fundamental behavior.

Cheers,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte