Re: [O] Bug formatting source code in new latex exporter

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] Bug formatting source code in new latex exporter
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 18:10:29 -0400

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 03:17:26PM +0100, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > Maybe it's an in-built alias. This works w/ emacs -Q [...]:

Probably.

> I don't see any reference to it in the "Languages" section in the
> manual. Therefore, I don't think it deserves an entry in
> `org-latex-minted-langs' until it becomes more official.

> > Yes. Actually, I think it should be dropped from ALL "file:" urls,
> > relative or absolute.
>
> I think it could break things. Did you use correct path to relative
> files (i.e. did you include "./" before the file name)?

Yes. I've tried all possible combinations, and (with acrobat reader),
the only way to get relative urls to work is w/o a protocol
prefix. The absolute urls work just fine w/o the file: prefix as well.

Here's an org snippet you can process to test the various possiblities
(you need a file "t.html" in the same directory as the pdf):

- [[file:/Users/rick/tmp/t.html]]
  - file ::
  #+LaTeX: \url{file:/Users/rick/tmp/t.html}
  - raw ::
  #+LaTeX: \url{/Users/rick/tmp/t.html}
- [[file:./t.html]]
  - file ::