Re: [O] [Taskjuggler] Status of exporter

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [Taskjuggler] Status of exporter
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 21:18:07 +0100

Christian,

I must be doing something really silly (not unheard of ;-) but I just
cannot get the new tj3 exporter to work.  With an up to date org (as of
a few minutes ago), using the example from the tutorial but also an
example from Baptiste from last week, I get the following error message
when I try to export and open:

,----
| Saving file /tmp/x.tjp...
| Wrote /tmp/x.tjp
| Processing TaskJuggler file ./x.tjp...
| /tmp/x.tjp:26: Error: Unexpected token '==' found. Expecting one of
:HTMLBLOB, :WORD, :REF, :HREF, :INLINEFUNCSTART, :ITALIC, :BOLD, :CODE,
:BOLDITALIC, :FCOLSTART
| ==  ==
| if: TaskJuggler failed with errors: Error: Unexpected token '==' found.
Expecting one of :HTMLBLOB, :WORD, :REF, :HREF, :INLINEFUNCSTART, :ITALIC,
:BOLD, :CODE, :BOLDITALIC, :FCOLSTART
`----

I have TJ 3.4.0 and Ruby 1.9.1 installed on an Ubuntu system.

I have attached the x.org and x.tjp files in case they prove useful.

Any pointers would be most welcome.  I find that I need to create a
GANTT chart and, although I could use code I posted here a long time ago
for creating charts from org tables, I thought I'd revisit TJ...  the
aim would be to actually use TJ eventually for some of the project
management, from org obviously.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0.2-60-g713208