Re: [O] initiate source edits and region

From: François Pinard
Subject: Re: [O] initiate source edits and region
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 09:19:55 -0400

"Sebastien Vauban" writes:

> Yes, Eric: C-c C-v C-d

Wow, I did not know that command, which seems quite useful!  Thanks.

However, it inserts the markers in lower case.  In a previous mail list
discussion on this (delicate, almost heated) matter, Bastien finally
ruled out that the preference in Org documentation and behaviour should
use capitals.  As my preference then was then lower case, I edited all
my Org files to use capitals instead, as a way towards consistency with
Org.  The above command should also insert capitals, for Org being
consistent with itself :-)

François