Re: [O] initiate source edits and region

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] initiate source edits and region
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 15:35:04 +0200

Hello François,

François Pinard wrote:
> "Sebastien Vauban" writes:
>
>> Yes, Eric: C-c C-v C-d
>
> Wow, I did not know that command, which seems quite useful!  Thanks.
>
> However, it inserts the markers in lower case.  In a previous mail list
> discussion on this (delicate, almost heated) matter, Bastien finally
> ruled out that the preference in Org documentation and behaviour should
> use capitals.  As my preference then was then lower case, I edited all
> my Org files to use capitals instead, as a way towards consistency with
> Org.  The above command should also insert capitals, for Org being
> consistent with itself :-)

So true this can become a very passionate debate.

Regarding the case, I followed Carsten telling he'd have used lower case from
the beginning if nice keyword highlighting had been available at that time.

That, plus personal taste, made me stick with lower case.

Unlike you, I just edited 2 lines, to keep all my files consistent:

  ;; keep lower-case
  (setq org-babel-results-keyword "results")

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban