Re: [O] [Taskjuggler] Status of exporter

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [Taskjuggler] Status of exporter
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 20:46:40 +0100

Christian Egli <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> There is a default, see `org-taskjuggler-default-project-duration'. In

Thanks.  I have used #+BIND to set this.  However, it would be nice if
this variable did not assume days but instead allowed a TJ specification
(e.g. 6m, 4y).  I had to calculate how long 4 years was in days...

Mind you, I find TJ a bit annoying in how it deals with durations other
than days.  I can specify that a task is 1m long but TJ converts this to
4 weeks which is not the same.  I have to start thinking in terms of
weeks, I guess.

> this hasn't been implemented yet. You can set a deadline and this will
> be used as an end date, but as I said before I might change this as a
> DEADLINE maps more to maxend. So your best bet at the moment is to use
> the default project duration.

Done!

On the way home, I had another problem to do with resource allocation
but I can no longer reproduce it.  So it looks like I am all set!

Thanks for this exporter.

eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0.2-68-g40635b