[O] orgmode header issue with emacs themes

From: Isaac
Subject: [O] orgmode header issue with emacs themes
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 17:19:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I am cycling my emacs themes (through out the day) to adapt
my eyes' contrast/tiredness during the day.

However, as I cycled through themes, many times over the dark
color themes, there's an addition for font background -
especially for those 'org-mode' header lines (and comment lines),
which is annoying.

some suggestions to fix this behavior (I am just thinking delete
                                         those org related lines
                                         in the themes for
                                         now)?

thanks a lot