Re: [O] Export Org-mode content to Reveal.js presentations

From: Yujie Wen
Subject: Re: [O] Export Org-mode content to Reveal.js presentations
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 12:22:42 +0800

Hi, Rasmus,

  Org-Reveal is now updated for displaying MathJax, as the HTML exporter does, except that the MathJax.org server is used instead of Orgmode.org server.

  Please check the updated sample illustration: http://naga-eda.org/home/yujie/org-reveal/#/4/4
  :)

2013/5/3 Rasmus <address@hidden>
Yujie Wen <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
>   I'd like to introduce a new Org-Mode exporter, Org-reveal, that exports
> Org-mode contents to Reveaj.js presentations.
>
>   Reveal.js is a web-based presentation framework, with beautiful 3-D
> effects and 2-D slides arrangements. The original sample illustration can
> be found at http://lab.hakim.se/reveal-js/#/.
>
>   With Org-reveal, you can easily exports your Org documents to Reveal.js
> presentations. A sample presentation created by Org-reveal can be found at
> http://naga-eda.org/home/yujie/org-reveal/.
>
>   Org-reveal is hosted on https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal. Should you
> have any suggestion or bug-report, please contact me yjwen.ty AT gmail DOT
> com.

Both sets of slides look amazing!  Thanks for proving this exporter.

Will you distribute it via org-contrib or org eventually?

One (lazy) question: does it support MathJax as standard Org HTML?

Again, thanks!

–Rasmus

--
Enough with the bla bla!