Re: [O] Export Org-mode content to Reveal.js presentations

From: Yujie Wen
Subject: Re: [O] Export Org-mode content to Reveal.js presentations
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 17:27:02 +0800

Hi, Rasmus,

2013/5/6 Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>

On 6 mei 2013, at 10:36, Rasmus <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Yujie,
>
>>  Org-Reveal is now updated for displaying MathJax, as the HTML exporter
>> does, except that the MathJax.org server is used instead of Orgmode.org
>> server.
>
> Out of curiosity: why?

I see that Mathjax now recommends use of its server.  When we started using MathJax, they asked users to install their own versions, probably to limit server load on their side.  But since they now recommend using their server network - maybe Org should use this by default?

- Carsten
Yes, as explained by Carsten, MathJax encourage using their server, while Org discourage using theirs. so I switched to MathJax server. --yujie

>>  Please check the updated sample illustration:
>> http://naga-eda.org/home/yujie/org-reveal/#/4/4
>
> That's so cool!  I want to write a presentation now, but unfortunately
> I haven't got anything to present at the moment.
>
> I like this engine as lot 'cause of its "battery included"-ness.
> E.g. it just 'looks nice' and has the cool dimensional properties that
> Eric mentioned.
>
> Thanks again for this, it looks great!
Hope you enjoy it :) -yujie