Re: [O] bug#14346: 24.3; beginning-of-visual-line jumps to previous line

From: E Sabof
Subject: Re: [O] bug#14346: 24.3; beginning-of-visual-line jumps to previous line in org-mode
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 02:34:40 +0100

Even if the behavior doesn't change (soon), could the equivalent of the following be implemented in org-mode? It's the only place where this has been problematic for me.

(defadvice org-beginning-of-line (after smart-point-adjustment activate)
  (setq disable-point-adjustment
        (or (not (invisible-p (point)))
            (not (invisible-p (max (point-min) (1- (point))))))))

(defadvice org-end-of-line (after smart-point-adjustment activate)
  (setq disable-point-adjustment
        (or (not (invisible-p (point)))
            (not (invisible-p (max (point-min) (1- (point))))))))

Evgeni