Re: [O] Patch for asynchronous export of ocaml code

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] Patch for asynchronous export of ocaml code
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 14:18:54 +0200

Hello,

I just applied a small bugfix for this: it seems that the first time the
toplevel is started, something is mixed up in the buffers and the first
exported result end up in the toplevel buffer instead of the export
buffer. I put back the `save-window-excursion' around the code that
starts the toplevel to correct this.

Please let me know if it's again the custom to apply such tiny patch
without discussing it first on the list.

Best,

Alan