Re: [O] using gnuplot's "splot" and "every" commands on org-mode table d

From: Paul Stansell
Subject: Re: [O] using gnuplot's "splot" and "every" commands on org-mode table data
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 17:00:05 +0100

Hi Eric,

It seems to be the first "hline" that causes the problem.  For
example, if the table data in splot.org is replaced by

#+name: data
|    | x |
|----+---|
| r1 | 1 |

it gets exported correctly as

r1      1

by both the shell and gnuplot commands.

However,  if the data is replace by

#+name: data
| r1 | 1 |

it still gets exported correctly by the shell command but the gnuplot
command exports it as

hline
("" "x")
("r1" 1)