Re: [O] :session question

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] :session question
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 20:52:40 +0200

Eric Schulte writes:
> I think these are great ideas.  Personally I'd love to see them
> implemented.  Unfortunately I don't have time to work on an
> implementation currently.  I'm surprised that none of the users who
> motivated this discussion have chimed in.  Their opinions may be more
> valuable than my own in this regard (as I'm not a heavy #+Property
> user).

The change on the Babel side was just a few lines, but reconciling Org's
notion of property syntax in various places proved to be more difficult.

It's still not very well tested (it does survive the test suite
obviously) and I'll need to write tests and documentation (help is
welcome).  Also, a new-style form of specifying header arguments for all
languages (to then deprecate the old form) is missing at the moment
since I'd like to get feedback on the language specific side first.

With these caveats, here's the patchset:

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: