Re: [O] Possible bug report - error with time string recognition in cloc

From: Subhan Tindall
Subject: Re: [O] Possible bug report - error with time string recognition in clocktable
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 16:08:14 -0700

More info:
This appears to be failing in org-parse-time-string, when it compares the string "<now>" to org-ts-regexp0
Nothing in the regexp nor in the call tree is attempting to process the special time values.

It seems like there is missing code needed either in org-parse-time-string to handle the special strings, or in the clock-updater code to convert the special time strings to actual times before passing them on.

Is there somewhere else I should be submitting this bug?