Re: [O] odt export not working

From: Julian M. Burgos
Subject: Re: [O] odt export not working
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 10:10:39 +0000

Nick, I meant to include (setq org-export-backends '(odt)) in my .emacs
file.  I did that, and now I get the odt exporter as an option when I do
C-c C-e.

I usually try no to use things that make changes to my .emacs file
direcly because I generate my .emacs file from an .org file (through
tangling).  Any customization would get lost next time I make a change
and tangle my .emacs file (which is quite often!).

Julian

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnunin/Marine Research Institute