[O] Export options for subheadings

From: JBash
Subject: [O] Export options for subheadings
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 12:48:32 -0400

Hello,

I'm having a problem getting the export options for single subtree to work.  I'm exporting to pdf.  I'm not sure the information in the manual applies to the new exporter (since I'm not sure C-c @ applies anymore... I've tried it, and get the same results as putting the cursor on the subheading, and doing C-c C-e C-s l p.  I've attached a test file.  The export ignores the EXPORT_FILE_NAME, EXPORT_TITLE, and EXPORT_DATE in the subtree.

It may well be a problem with my configuration, so if it's working y'all, please let me know and, if you have suggestions about possible configuration problems, I'd appreciate hearing them.

Thanks,
Jerry

Org-mode version 8.0.2 (release_8.0.2-119-g646f1a / emacs 23.4.1 / debian sid