Re: [O] Export Org-mode content to Reveal.js presentations

From: Julian M. Burgos
Subject: Re: [O] Export Org-mode content to Reveal.js presentations
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 16:16:19 +0000

Hi Yujie,

I fixed the URL, but I do not think that is the issue.  I took your
Readme.org file and exported it using the "regular" HTML exporter, and
then using the reveal exporter.  The HTML in both files is very
different, but when I open them in a browser both show very similar
looking pages.  The file obtained from the reveal exporter does not
generate a presentation.

Maybe I am doing something wrong.  If I am using your Readme.org file, I
should be able to do C-c C-e R R to generate a Readme.html file with the
right HTML.  Then I should be able to copy
this file into my .reveal directory, open it with a browser and see the
presentation, right?  Or I am missing something?

Any help will be welcomed.  I have to give a 30 minute talk on Friday
and I really like to get this working! :)

Julian