Re: [O] M-RET and C-RET turn current line of text into a heading?

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: [O] M-RET and C-RET turn current line of text into a heading?
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 15:11:30 -0400

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks a lot Samuel for writing this.
>
> Just a quick note to tell you that this discussion *is* important,
> and well read, as we plan to rewrite those functions.  Presenting
> features wrt contexts so clearly is great -- thanks for doing this.

Another thing to take into account in the rewrite is doing the right
thing even when electric-indent-mode or electric-layout-mode are
enabled. The current implementation is not compatible with
electric-indent-mode.

| Jason F. McBrayer                    address@hidden  |
| If someone conquers a thousand times a thousand others in |
| battle, and someone else conquers himself, the latter one |
| is the greatest of all conquerors.  --- The Dhammapada    |