Re: [O] sqlite im-/export

From: Oliver Večerník
Subject: Re: [O] sqlite im-/export
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 07:34:00 +0200

> 2. use ":results drawer", and explicitly formatting the results in
>    Org-mode syntax w/awk

Unfortunately this doesn't work.  The output is always printed to the
"#+RESULTS:" section and not piped through awk.  But working with
":results raw" works perfect for me.  I can even produce a separator
line in the table now with =print "|-"=.

The only question left, how to import org tables "on the fly" to sqlite,
to keep everthing in Org mode.  This would also be an interesting
candidate for an "ob-doc-sh.org" starter I guess.

--
Cheers,
Oliver