[O] Clocktable time Information without days (8.0) [7.9.2 (7.9.2-dist @

From: Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: [O] Clocktable time Information without days (8.0) [7.9.2 (7.9.2-dist @ /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)]
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 19:07:31 +0200

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org-mode mailing list.

Dear Org-Hackers,

Since the update to org-mode 8.0¹ my timestamps show a day column, when
the time is longer than 24 hours. Since I use them to check a 40h
workweek, that gets in my way quite a bit. I think that I can get used
to it, but I would prefer to set it back to showing hours as highest unit.

Is there a way to tell org-mode to avoid showing days? This also
interferes with plotting via gnuplot (which does not know the day
format).

Best wishes,
Arne

PS: Sorry for abusing the report-bug function for this. It was the
fastest way to create this mail…

¹: I write this from another computer which still has org 7.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.12)
 of 2013-03-20 on kaverne
Package: Org-mode version 7.9.2 (7.9.2-dist @ /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)