Re: [O] Bug: html quoting tags are transformed after exporting [8.0.2 (8

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: html quoting tags are transformed after exporting [8.0.2 (8.0.2-10-g3e1d83-elpa @ d:/SDTs/Emacs/lisp/org/)]
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 10:12:38 +0800

Kelvin Hu <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> First of all, I am really appreciate your good work - org mode.
>
> Currently I meet something wrong when I am trying to export an org
> buffer into html, as org manual
> described(http://orgmode.org/org.html#Quoting-HTML-tags), html tags
> quoted with "@" should be exported as tags, but not transformed to
> "&lt;" and "&gt;". Now assume we have following contents:
>
> - @<a href="somewhere">some text@</a>

The syntax for this has changed, now any backend-specific blocks can be
exported with @@backend:foo@@. So yours should be:

@@html:<a href="somewhere">some text</a>@@

The manual's wrong, I think: if you look at the ascii or latex export
sections they mention this syntax, but it looks like html got left
behind.

Yours,
Eric