Re: [O] why I can not output my file to PDF in Chinese?

From: Feng Shu
Subject: Re: [O] why I can not output my file to PDF in Chinese?
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 07:51:25 +0800

Yingjie Sun <address@hidden> writes:

> why I can not output my file to PDF in Chinese? Can you handle this?
> thanks

You need many special setting in both org and texlive
1. you should let texlive  correct resolve chinese(for example: use ctexkit)
2. you should install chinese fonts (simsun, microhei or adobe fonts)
3. you should let org export correct chinese latex file which can
   compile to pdf by latex

My configure can  export chinese correctly, may be it can help you :

https://github.com/tumashu/emacs-helper/blob/master/eh-org.el

Note:  you need config xelatex correctly

#+LaTeX_CLASS: ctexart
#+LATEX_HEADER: \setCJKmainfont[ItalicFont={AR PL UKai CN}]{SimSun}% 文鼎宋体和楷书
#+LATEX_HEADER: \setCJKsansfont{WenQuanYi Micro Hei}% 文泉驿的黑体
#+LATEX_HEADER: \setCJKmonofont{WenQuanYi Micro Hei}