[O] Converting Twitter export JSON to Org-mode file

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Converting Twitter export JSON to Org-mode file
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 02:06:45 +0200

Hi!

If you want to make use of the Twitter export data[1] within
Org-mode, you might want to check out my Python script[2] that
converts Twitter's JSON files to one Org-mode file.

NOTE: If you happen to use the Twitter-RSS-feed with the Memacs-RSS
module[3] (like I did): it seems to be the case that Twitter
discontinued the RSS feed or they keep on changing the RSS feed
URLs. I gave up on the Twitter RSS feed.

HTH

  1. https://blog.twitter.com/2012/your-twitter-archive
  2. https://github.com/novoid/twitter-json_to_orgmode
  3. https://github.com/novoid/Memacs
--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github