[O] [patch] ox-koma-letter.el: credit [1/4]

From: Rasmus
Subject: [O] [patch] ox-koma-letter.el: credit [1/4]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 02:28:12 +0200

With this and the following patches I have tried to add some
functionality to the ox-koma-letter.el-file.  I'll try to summarize in
each email.

This one just updates the credit: most importantly with Viktor.

As neither git, changelongs nor lisp are incorporated as a natural
element of my native tongue I'd very much appreciate any criticisms
and test reports.  My lisp skills are very basic.

I haven't signed any FSF papers, but I'm happy to do so if the patches
are of interest.  Probably it isn't really that important with the
file only living in contrib.

–Rasmus

Two bonus question:

  - In this patch I tried to get git remove the second part
    where it adds and removes the "lco" part.  But with two rebase goes I
    did not succeed.  Is it safe to hand edit git-produced patches?

  - Is it me or is there no option to have git send-email just fix a
    the subject and heads and let the email program do the rest?!  The
    manual and various blog post did not reveal how on earth to get it
    to just use Gnus for sending. . .  The program seems not really to
    follow the Unix principle. . .

--
Dung makes an excellent fertilizer