Re: [O] Exporting source code blocks as LaTeX figures

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting source code blocks as LaTeX figures
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 12:06:04 +0800

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> instead? I.e., why don't you apply caption to src block? You can tweak
> the position of the caption with "captionpos" option in listings
> environment.

Wow, I hadn't thought of that. Actually that works better in a lot of ways.

Then the next problem... I'm going to have some figures that need to
span two columns. According to [1], I should use \begin{figure*} ...
\end{figure*}. Is there a way to do that using a special block? (First
guess, "#+BEGIN_figure*" causes the special block not to be
recognized.) Or do I need to write the literal LaTeX code for that?

hjh

[1]
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Floats,_Figures_and_Captions#Wide_figures_in_two_column_documents