Re: [O] Org sources and PDF files on Worg

From: Jay Kerns
Subject: Re: [O] Org sources and PDF files on Worg
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 17:37:12 -0400

Hello Viktor,

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 2:13 PM, Viktor Rosenfeld <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently wrote a tutorial for the ox-koma-letter exporter [1] which
> includes a link to an Org file [2] file and a PDF file [3] as examples.
> The files are checked into the Worg repository, but they are not
> available online. Is there something I have to do to enable this? At
> first I thought the problem was related to the switchover to the new
> exporter, but the issue persists.
>
> Also, an old version of the tutorial at an old address [4] is still
> online even though I've changed the location in the git repository. How
> can I delete this version?
>
> Cheers,
> Viktor
>
> [1] http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/koma-letter-export.html
> [2] http://orgmode.org/worg/sources/exporters/koma-letter-example.org
> [3] http://orgmode.org/worg/images/ox-koma-letter/koma-letter-example.pdf
> [4] http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/koma-letter-export.html

I believe I can give a partial answer: it looks like Worg isn't
publishing right now, which suggests that there was a recent commit
which broke things.  The search for the problem begins.  Once the
error is identified and fixed, then things should get back to normal.

I've copied Marc on this message - we'll see if we can track the problem down.

Thanks for the report.

--
Jay Kerns

--