Re: [O] Org-mode styled beamer presentations

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode styled beamer presentations
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 11:41:49 +0100

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> <shameless plug>
>>
>> Hi list,
>>
>> many of you use Org-mode to create Beamer presentations.  How about the
>> other way round?  I wrote an Org-mode styled Beamer theme.  Please use,
>> enjoy and report bugs and feature requests!
>>
>> https://twitter.com/marcin_mbork/status/335890494980767746
>> http://mbork.pl/2013-05-18_A_presentation_on_LaTeX_editing_%28en%29
>> https://github.com/mbork/beamerorgtheme
>>
>> </shameless plug>
>>
>> Best,
>
> Very cute!  I like it.
>
> Now I just need to customise it so that it matches my usual colour theme
> in Emacs which has a black background!  Ahh, a perfect excuse to not get
> any more work done today ;-)
>
> thanks,
> eric

Well, that was too easy... see attached for a slightly different version
of your colour theme which gives black background with yellowish-white
foreground and red highlighting...

I guess I have to get back to work now! ;-)

In fact, I have a talk to prepare for next week.  I think I'll use this
style!  The audience should be sufficiently geeky to appreciate it for
once.

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0.3-148-g36848f