[O] Importing all files into .org document source blocks

From: Rainer M. Krug
Subject: [O] Importing all files into .org document source blocks
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 14:03:44 +0200

Hi

I would like to import all files in a directory into an org document,
and each file should be in one source block, so that tangling the
document, will result in all files created.

My reasoning: I am using org-mode to keep track of installations on my
machine (apt-get as well as other installs) to make it easier to
re-install a new version of the Linux when necessary.

Now apart from the installation commands, I also have to keep track of
the installation sources. I was thinking of having them in the document,
where each source (i.e. each file in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/.) has it's
own source block, so that I can easily change the Ubuntu version and
tangle the document to obtain the new sources.

Now I am lazy, and adding each file manually is prone to errors
(i.e. forgetting one). Therefore my question:

Is there a way of importing all files in a directory
(/etc/apt/sources/list.d/) into an org document, with each being in a
separate code block?

Thanks,

Rainer

--