[O] Per file ID

From: Klaus-Dieter Bauer
Subject: [O] Per file ID
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 16:43:53 +0200

Hello!

I intend to use org-mode for organizing my research notes; I prefer however a "wiki" style with many files rather than one big file.

I found that the ID mechanism is quite robust for linking across files, but most of the time I'd like to link to a file, not a heading in that file, by ID. Is that possible in org-mode?

As a workaround I'll use toplevel headings instead of the title.

kind regards, Klaus