[O] LaTeX minted --shell-escape error after updating to 8.0.3

From: Senthil Kumar M
Subject: [O] LaTeX minted --shell-escape error after updating to 8.0.3
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 18:53:30 -0700

Hi,

I updated org-mode to 8.0.3 (release_8.0.3-156-g847637). I got the
following error while using the LaTeX export, before the update all
was well and the PDF file was produced fine.

"Process completed with errors: [LaTeX error] [package error]

*Org PDF LaTeX Output* shows:

Package ifplatform Warning:
    shell escape is disabled, so I can only detect \ifwindows.

))

! Package minted Error: You must invoke LaTeX with the -shell-escape flag.

See the minted package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.21 \usemintedstyle
                    {autumn}

! Package minted Error: You must have `pygmentize' installed to use this packag
e.

See the minted package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

I have not changed any settings in my .emacs file (i.e.: (setq
org-export-latex-listings 'minted) is unchanged) and I never faced any
problems related to the `--shell-escape' before the update. pygmentize
is present in /usr/bin/ and it too worked perfectly before the update.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Senthil