[O] change styling in code block HTML export?

From: Peter Salazar
Subject: [O] change styling in code block HTML export?
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 14:19:33 -0400

When I export an org-mode file to HTML, my code blocks don't have curly quotes and don't convert --- to .

I know this is by design but I want to change it.

I have (setq org-export-with-smart-quotes t) set in my .emacs, which works correctly in the rest of my exported document—but code blocks receive their own styling.

Can I change the export styling of my code blocks so that they do observe curly quotes and em dashes?

In fact, is there a way to disable the switch that makes code blocks into code blocks, so I can just style them manually using CSS to my liking on HTML export?

Thanks!