Re: [O] LaTeX minted --shell-escape error after updating to 8.0.3

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX minted --shell-escape error after updating to 8.0.3
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 18:16:39 -0400

Senthil Kumar M <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Is there any variable that had changed and need to be set for the
>>> syntax highlighting to work properly?
>>>

>> I don't think so. My guess is that your minted/pygments installation is
>> broken, i.e. nothing to do with org. What happens if you leave org out
>> of the equation altogether? I.e. take a simple tex file using minted and
>> pass it through ``pdflatex --shell-escap''?
>>

> If I run "pdflatex --shell-escape foo.tex" on the terminal, it gives
> the same result (i.e. no colour highlighting).

[Given Suvayu's answer, the following is irrelevant to this
 case. Nevertheless, these are basic things that one should do when
 something goes wrong, which is why I'm following up.]]

Was foo.tex what org produced or did you create it by hand? If the
former, did you look at foo.tex? Did it contain a minted environment?

> While writing this reply, I saw the email from Suvayu Ali, about
> changing org-export-latex-listings to org-latex-listings. That solved
> this issue!

Yup, I saw it too and kicked myself!

--
Nick