[O] Move marked text into environment

From: AW
Subject: [O] Move marked text into environment
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:12:14 +0200

Dear list,

would someone help me, being not a programmer, to achieve this:

I get Emails, copy them into an org-file and would like to write down comments
on single sentences or paragraphs of the text.

I'd like to mark some text in the copied text of the Email inside the org-file
and get "#+BEGIN_QUOTE" and "END_QUOTE" around the marked region.

I know that I can get the "environment" #+BEGIN / #+END_QUOTE with "<q", but
that leaves it to me to transfer the text into this environment.

Orgmode 8.0.1, Emacs 24.3

Thank you in advance!

Alexander