Re: [O] Guidance for preparing document with code

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] Guidance for preparing document with code
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 18:09:45 +0200

SabreWolfy <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm using Org ~7.8 and would like to prepare a document for export to HTML
> to make available to others to read. This document will contain heading,
> text, etc., R code (for my reference) and the output of the R code. Where
> should I look to learn how to do this in R? Org-babel? Is this literate
> programming? I've read much about Org over the years, and I think I've
> probably tried this already once before, but I'd like to know where to start
> looking.

,----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11931385/emacs-bernt-hansens-life-in-a-plaintext-sample-git-repo
`----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gives links to the html version and the org-file of a document that
demonstrates a lot of the fundamental stuff that can be done with
Org-mode, with very good explanations.

The Org manual:

,--------------------------------------------------------
| http://orgmode.org/manual/Working-With-Source-Code.html