Re: [O] Bug: Literal Examples are malformed in exports (to html/tex) [8.

From: S S
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Literal Examples are malformed in exports (to html/tex) [8.0.3 (release_8.0.3-165-g60ca9e @ /home/quazimodo/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 05:45:18 +1000

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 5:22 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
S S <address@hidden> writes:

> I've no Idea what an ECM is :( If you let me know I'll see if I can provide
> it.

It stands for "complete minimal example", i.e. enough information so
that I can reproduce it. I probably don't need your complete Org file,
but I'd appreciate that you bisect it to find out the wrong parts.

Things are getting even weirder, trying to mock up an ECM for you now and
my emacs started stuttering, is hung at 100% CPU. Wasn't getting any of this
with built-in 7.8.11. Maybe have a frankenorg situation going on.

I'll investigate a bit more.

> Also I found that one of the example blocks had:
>
> However this example block did not preserve tabs, etc and did not have the
> grey box, etc.

It's because <p> tag should be <textarea>. But that may be related to
the problem above.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou

I've added test.org and test_no_init.org along with their html exports plus my init.el
to a gist.

https://gist.github.com/quazimodo/9055aca6167df1398c94

The init.el is long but you'll see from a fast skim there's nothing unusual there.

7.8.11 is used with emacs -q and that seems to export the example blocks properly,
doesn't seem to know what to do with code blocks though.

Do you need more?

Yours,
Sia