Re: [O] [html] non-lists showing up as lists

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [html] non-lists showing up as lists
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 08:39:42 +0200

Hello,

Alan L Tyree <address@hidden> writes:

> I have also been bedeviled by this problem. In a long manuscript it is
> all too common. Here is a real example of a footnote and its HTML
> export:
>
> =======
>
> [fn:79] Some commentators have questioned whether it is an
> 'exception'. The argument is that it is merely part of the bank's duty
> not to be part of any fraud of which it has knowledge. See Ricky J
> Lee, Strict compliance and the fraud exception: balancing the
> interests of mercantile traders in the modern law of documentary
> credits, (2008) Macquarie Journal of Business Law
> 137. There is merit to this argument, but few
> practical consequences.

[...]

By default, a number followed by a dot or a parenthesis at the beginning
of a line starts a plain list. There is nothing new here. Use M-RET
after "but few", and you'll see this is not related to export.

The filling mechanism should prevent this situation from happening. If
it's not the case, please provide an ECM, as I cannot find one.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou