Re: [O] [RFC] Extend :float attribute to src blocks and normalize syntax

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Extend :float attribute to src blocks and normalize syntax
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 10:37:30 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

On 1.6.2013, at 08:44, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello,

I like the possibilities this opens, in particular to set a nil value.
We could be nice to users and interpret `table' and `figure' as t.
This is not clean, but nice... :)

Do you mean, it should interpret only "table" (or "figure") as t, or
"anything-not-meaningful" too?

I guess I mean anything not meaningful.  That keeps with the ELisp
tradition that anything non-nil is t.  THe only disadvantage I see that
it will become harder to debug typos like :float sidewasytable
but that is better than breaking many peoples working files.

Regards

- Carsten

Regards,

--