Re: [O] bug in new exporter

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] bug in new exporter
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 18:25:45 +0200

Hi Marvin,

Marvin Doyley <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> When I include the following in my org file
>
> #+attr_latex: scale=1.5, placement =[htb!]
> [[file:img/figure2.eps]]

The syntax changes.  Something like this might give you what you want.

#+ATTR_LATEX: :placement [htb!] :options scale=1.5
#+CAPTION: a float needs a caption
[[file:fig.pdf]]

do check out:

  http://orgmode.org/org.html#LaTeX-specific-attributes

>From the source code, ox-latex.el, you should be able to get it to
accept placement without square brackets.  It should also be possible
to set something like htb! as the default value of floats, if you so
desire.  Check the variable org-latex-default-figure-position.

–Rasmus

--
In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they are not