Re: [O] Tag groups: thanks

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] Tag groups: thanks
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 14:02:54 +0200

* Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Karl,
>
> Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> * John Tait <address@hidden> wrote:
>>>
>>> Just a quick belated note to say thank-you very much for the "tag groups"
>>> feature in org-mode 8.
>>
>> I am not sure how the situation is with the official releases.
>> However, I am using these tag groups since I started with Org-mode
>> in 2011.
>
> Mhh.. quite impossible, as tag groups were really implemented
> after 7.9.4 -- see the documentation:
>
>   http://orgmode.org/manual/Tag-groups.html
>
> surely you have something else in mind, like simple grouping
> like { tag1 tag2 } ?

You're absolutely right: I mixed up simple grouping with Tag groups.

Therefore, I add myself to the thank-you-list of this new feature I
was not aware of :-)

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github