[O] export to odt

From: Manfred Lotz
Subject: [O] export to odt
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 16:19:09 +0200

Hi there,
I have an org file which I export to LaTeX. This works great. I even
could add scrbook as a valid class to use for export. So this is really
wow.

However, one day I have to give the documentation to others which means
I will export to odt. Export to odt works ok. For people who don't
know TeX it might even look good. :-)

A line in the org file like:

* My chapter title

will be a Heading 1 line in the odt file.

My question: Is there an easy way to configure the odt export to do a
page break before switching to a Heading 1 line? In the end I would
like to view a Heading 1 like a chapter in a LaTeX book class.

--
Thanks,
Manfred