[O] 'listings' package used but not required in LaTeX export

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: [O] 'listings' package used but not required in LaTeX export
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 21:41:40 +0200

Hi List,

at the risk that this is caused by some personnal configuration I'm not
aware of at the moment, I report it nevertheless:

When I export an .org buffer with source code blocks (e.g. R) to LaTeX,
functions from the 'listings' package are used in the LaTeX sources,
like e.g.

,---------------------------------
| \lstset{language=R,numbers=none}
| \begin{lstlisting}
`---------------------------------

but there is no

,----------------------
| \usepackage{listings}
`----------------------

statement in the preamble. This is about exporting with no further
options or properties set, the default case so to say.

PS
Emacs Version:
(24.3.1 24 3 gnu/linux hostname x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu x nil)

Org-mode version 8.0.3 (release_8.0.3-165-g60ca9e @
/home/tj/gitclone/org-mode/lisp/)

--
cheers,