[O] Org-mode and Taskjuggler

From: Louis Turk
Subject: [O] Org-mode and Taskjuggler
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 00:09:40 +0800

 Hi Christian,

I'm very interested in your work to get Org-mode to export to Taskjuggler version 3 --- very exciting! Being able to export to tj3 from org-mode would be extremely helpful to me. However, I'm having trouble getting it to work. I suspect that the documentation I've been reading is too old --- for version 2 of Taskjuggler---, and I have version 3 installed.

Would you please send me:

  1. The related code in your .emacs file.
  2. A sample full-featured org-mode file that compiles successfully to tj3.
  3. Any up-to-date documentation that is available.
  4. Anything other information needed to get it to work.

 Thank you in advance for your help. And thanks for all your work already done on this project.

Louis