Re: [O] :session question -- and changes to #+Property: syntax

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] :session question -- and changes to #+Property: syntax
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 21:16:33 +0200

Rainer M Krug writes:
> As mentioned, I would then change my optional syntax of PROPERTY
> tomorrow. If you prefer earlier feedback, I could give it.

An actual user document is much better than me trying to construct test
cases (I'll still have do that later along with the documentation in the
manual), so I've just pushed the actual code change to master.  There's
minimal documentation in the commit message.

Any old-style properties (cache, session…) should still work, so please
test this first before doing the changes to your documents.  If you
simply add new-style default properties (not specific to any language),
simply use property "header-args".  This should _override_ any still
existing old-style properties for the same header argument (please test
this as well).  Finally, the non-language-specific properties will be
ignored if a language-specific property for the same header argument
exists.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: