Re: [O] export to odt

From: Manfred Lotz
Subject: Re: [O] export to odt
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 04:58:42 +0200

Hi Eric,

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:33:56 +0100
Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

> Manfred Lotz <address@hidden> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> > The following worked fine: I loaded the exported odt document,
> > changed the Heading 1 style to do a page break before the heading
> > and saved the template as my.ott (I copied it into the ~/org
> > directory).
>
> Thanks.  Very helpful.
>
> I have two different questions about exporting to ODT, one related to
> style and other not:
>
> 1. Description lists are indented somehow, both the item and the
>      description.  I would like to change the indentation but the
>      LibreOffice sytle dialogue doesn't show any indentation.  I
> cannot find where the indentation is specified.

I found the following. You open the Modify Dialog for style
OrgDescriptionList. Here you choose tab Position. Then you can modify
indentation for level 1 and 2.

Example:
org mode:

  - dog :: is an animal

In odt document

   dog
      is an animal

Then dog is level 1 and 'is an animal' is level 2.

Then as previously described the style could be saved in an .ott file
and be specified in the org file itself.

Hope this helps.

--
Manfred