Re: [O] [suggest] We should import latex template system

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [suggest] We should import latex template system
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:38:49 +0200

Feng Shu <address@hidden> writes:

>>> 1. I don't need customize 'org-latex-classes
>>
>> I don't see why customizing `org-latex-classes' _once_ would be
>> a nightmare.
>
> If all the CJKV org-mode users need customize this virable _once_ ,
> It's a nightmare for org-mode, for all the CJKV org-mode users need to
> know how to customize this virable!
>
> If we add all the "class" common used in the world, `org-latex-classes
> will be very very long!

Org ships with like three or four classes. . .  Not all classes in the
world. You can add your own.  With add-to-list it's not even
'dangerous'.  Are you looking for a system to your custom classes?

I have at least five classes that I use, e.g. #+LATEX_CLASS:
problemset loads lots of math stuff and tikz. . .  This seems pretty
close to optimal to me less the fact that you need to escape '\', but
that's just Emacs Lisp.

–Rasmus

--
May the Force be with you